My spouse makes it difficult for me to exercise my court ordered rights …

If you have court ordered rights that the spouse seems bent to thwart, then your can seek enforcement and punishment for contempt of court. In any event, bring the issue to the Court’s attention as soon as possible so the Court can help solve the problem.

If you fear a life or lives are in danger, a fire, serious injury, serious medical condition or a serious crime in progress, then you certainly should dial 9-1-1. If unsure about the seriousness of a situation, dial 9 -1-1.

If you know dialing 9-1-1 represents an over reaction to the situation but you’re not certain how to handle the situation so it doesn’t blow up on you, then de-escalate the situation and contact your attorney, therapist, or trusted friend or family member.

Contact John Schmidt & Associates to schedule a consultation at 502-587-1950 or 502-509-1490.

John Schmidt


If you are in Kentucky, then I’d recommend that you call my office at 502-587-1950 or 502-509-1490 to schedule a consultation if you have an agreement, parenting schedule or court order to discuss your options.

Leave a Reply