Is it true that I won’t have to pay child support if I have 50/50 parenting time with my kids?

It is possible you can have no child support do if you have 50/50 parenting time with the children, the exact same income, and the exact same child related expenses.

Please set an appointment at

If you are in Kentucky, then I’d recommend that you call my office at 502-587-1950 or 502-509-1490 to schedule a consultation if you have an agreement, parenting schedule or court order to discuss your options.

Leave a Reply