Could my payment amount change after I file Chapter 13 bankruptcy?

Yes, your payment amount could change if the fees and amount to be paid to creditors exceeds the amount that will be paid into the plan. I will not attempt an exhaustive list of causes. Sometimes, clients miss payments or the interest on secured debt causes the plan to need an adjustment.


If you are in Kentucky, then I’d recommend that you call my office at 502-587-1950 or 502-509-1490 to schedule a consultation if you have an agreement, parenting schedule or court order to discuss your options.

Leave a Reply