Understanding Shepherdsville Chapter 12 Bankruptcy Lawyer Provides Relief to Farmers and Fishermen
Clear your debts with the assistance of a Shepherdsville Chapter 12 bankruptcy attorney
When farmers or fishermen face mounting debt, Chapter 12 bankruptcy could be a viable option. Chapter 12 was designed specifically for farmers and fishermen, and the Law Offices of John Schmidt & Associates PLLC helps them clear their debts and obtain additional benefits using this type of bankruptcy filing.
If you’re facing financial difficulties and mountain debt, trust in our friendly, knowledgeable team of Chapter 12 bankruptcy attorneys. We understand the importance of the work you do, and we do everything possible to help secure your financial future.
Chapter 12 bankruptcy provides special features to eligible filers
- There is no means test required to file for Chapter 12 bankruptcy
- Your allowed debt limit is much greater than in Chapter 13 bankruptcy
- You can modify the amount of money paid back on your home’s first mortgage by forcing the mortgage company to lower the interest rate
To apply for Chapter 12 bankruptcy, you must be a private farmer or fisherman whose job provides at least 50 percent of your annual income. As in Chapter 13 bankruptcy, you can reorganize your debts and create a personal repayment plan with the help of a Shepherdsville bankruptcy lawyer.
Our Shepherdsville Chapter 12 bankruptcy lawyers restructure your debt
Life is hard enough for farmers and fishermen without the worry of overwhelming debt. We make going through the bankruptcy process as easy as possible and give you a path to:
- Clear debts. We keep your creditors at bay, restructure your debts and create a workable repayment plan.
- Savings. Modification to your mortgage and interest rate can yield significant savings.
- Peace of mind. You can work free of anxiety about looming debt.
Our Shepherdsville bankruptcy lawyers are extremely compassionate and want to help you through your financial difficulties. Come to us for cost-effective legal service from a firm with a proven track record of success.
Speak with a Shepherdsville Chapter 12 bankruptcy lawyer today
Call the Law Offices of John Schmidt & Associates PLLC at [ln::phone] or contact us online to arrange a consultation. We serve residents of Kentucky counties surrounding Shepherdsville and offer special Saturday meetings by appointment.